Welcome to the SCS Abstract and Proposal Submission Site
To use this site you must be an SCS member in good standing for 2021. That is, you must have paid dues for 2021 or be a life member.
Before beginning the submission process, please review the following:
- Guidelines for eligibility to make submissions to the SCS Program Committee (links to the main SCS website)
- Description of the materials required for each kind of proposal, report, or individual abstract
- All abstracts, proposals, and reports must be entered or pasted into a text box. All text pasted from Microsoft Word will be filtered. Some reformatting may be required and is the responsibility of the submitter, not the SCS office or the Information Architect. Please check your work carefully before you submit it for review.
For any submission that includes abstracts, please read the Program Committee’s guidelines for their authors. You may also be interested in these suggestions for authors of abstracts from the Program Committee and these tips for preparing texts for digital publication.
- Friday April 16 at 11.59pm EST: Panel, committee panel, workshop, seminar, and roundtable proposals; reports on selection of abstracts for affiliated group and organizer-refereed panels in 2022; new charter applications and charter renewals for affiliated groups; organizer-refereed panel proposals for the 2023 meeting.
- Friday April 23 at 11.59pm EST: Individual abstracts and lightning talk abstracts.