Welcome to the SCS Abstract and Proposal Submission Site
The deadline for submissions has passed. If you would like to begin planning for next year, here are some resources:
- Guidelines for eligibility to make submissions to the SCS Program Committee (links to the main SCS website)
- Description of the materials required for each kind of proposal, report, or individual abstract
- All abstracts, proposals, and reports must be entered or pasted into a text box. All text pasted from Microsoft Word will be filtered. Some reformatting may be required and is the responsibility of the submitter, not the SCS office or the Information Architect. Please check your work carefully before you submit it for review.
For any submission that includes abstracts, please read the Program Committee’s guidelines for their authors. You may also be interested in these suggestions for authors of abstracts from the Program Committee and these tips for preparing texts for digital publication.
The deadlines for the current cycle have passed. They were:
- Friday April 16 at 11.59pm EDT: Panel, committee panel, workshop, seminar, and roundtable proposals; reports on selection of abstracts for affiliated group and organizer-refereed panels in 2022; new charter applications and charter renewals for affiliated groups; organizer-refereed panel proposals for the 2023 meeting.
- Friday April 23 at 11.59pm EDT: Individual abstracts and lightning talk abstracts.